We’re quite a large church and we are growing. There are several forms of identifiable membership of the church but as a Church of England church we don’t have a formal membership list or requirement. A parish church is open to anyone in the parish.

If you want to formalise your identification as someone closely involved with the church then you can go on the electoral roll. If you would like to go on the electoral roll then please download the form for the appropriate church and return the completed form to:

Busbridge Electoral Roll or Electoral Roll Officer for Hambledon
(select appropriate one)
The Old Rectory
Old Rectory Gardens

Download Electoral Roll forms

Busbridge Church Electoral Roll Form (updated 28/02/19)
Hambledon Church Electoral Roll Form (updated 28/02/19)

Church of England Electoral Roll Privacy Notice