Prime Time offers a varied programme for anyone retired or semi-retired, designed to cater for a diverse older generation.
We are delighted to announce that our Prime Time Team were awarded the Runner Up prize at the Love Britain + Ireland Award for Work with Older People in March 2016 at a ceremony in the Houses of Parliament! Congratulations to the team for this fabulous achievement.
See more on the ceremony here.
Many of our events are centred around food and friendship. We provide a wide range of activities and events within our Prime Time programme such as:
- Country walks (often followed by a pub lunch!)
- Theatre Performances (such as The King and I)
- Coffee mornings and afternoon tea (often with a guest speaker or thought for the day)
- Visits to places of interest – previous trips have included Standon House, Churt Sculpture Park and Mane Chance Sanctuary.
- And many other activities: movie matinees, chairobics, quizzes and even a Christmas Carol Service!
All are welcome to attend any or all of these events.
We are increasingly forging contacts with Godalming Baptist Church and Churches Together to generate more events for older people in our membership, such as the recent Holiday at Home event, and a trip to the seaside!
If you would like to join Prime Time or volunteer as part of the Prime Time team please contact us.