The Marriage Course… April – July 2015
an opportunity to invest in the future of your relationship
Why do the Marriage Course?
In the work place most employees have regular training to keep their abilities at their best. It’s the same with marriage. A strong loving relationship doesn’t happen by chance…We can all learn how to make even the happiest marriage stronger and better.
Is the course right for me?
Are you married or in a long term cohabiting relationship?
Have you been together for over a year?
Would you like your relationship to be the best it can be?
The Marriage Course is for any couple who answers yes to these questions, whether you feel you have a strong marriage or are struggling. While the Marriage Course is based on Christian principles, it is designed for couples with or without a Christian faith.
What is the Marriage Course?
The Marriage Course was developed over 15 years ago at Holy Trinity, Brompton and now runs at thousands of venues across the world.
There are seven sessions which will provide practical tools to help you:
- Understand each others’ needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer through resolving conflict
- Heal the ways you’ve hurt each other
- Recognise the impact of family background on your relationship
- Develop greater sexual intimacy
- Discover each other’s love languages and much more!
Dates & Times
Tuesday 21 April / 5 & 19 May / 2, 16 & 30 June / 14 July 2015 from 7.20pm – 9.50pm in Busbridge Church Centre (GU7 1XA)
What can I expect on the course?
- A warm and friendly welcome
- Romantic table for two with space to relax and chat
- A two course meal served with wine
- Practical talks on DVD, including clips of couples sharing their experiences
- Time to talk on your own as a couple, on topics presented
No group work, so RELAX – no need to share anything about your relationship with anyone else.
If you would like to attend please print and send off the registration form, which can be found here.
NB. If places for an upcoming Marriage Course are all allocated, we run a waiting list to give those on it priority for the next course.